Job no: 496301
Work type: Full Time
Location: Alice Springs, NT, Darwin, NT, Mid West and Gascoyne, WA, Perth, WA, Southern, WA, South West, WA, Wheatbelt, WA
Categories: Allied Health, Healthcare & Medical, Occupational Rehab, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, WorkCare
Why join the Konekt family?
Everyone's motivations are different, but these are the top reasons that our current staff stated:
- Access to online learning and career planning tools to help you further develop and grow
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Local recognition programs/social events
- Complimentary Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Corporate Health discount
- Salary Packaging options (Novated lease, salary sacrifice)
- Competitive salary, pool car, iPhone and laptop
- We are open to part time or full-time arrangements
What will your role look like?
- You will utilise your specialist knowledge and skills to assist people to return to meaningful engagement in occupations
- You may conduct assessments such as initial needs, activities of daily living and workplace assessments...
- Planning, coordinating and monitoring implementation of Konekt programs including complex case management of same and new employer, advocation and job seeking programs, and pre-employment screening
- Self-led and results-focused to drive 360 case management within a biopsychosocial model through a risk analysis system to support achievement in safe and durable Return to Work goal.
- Engaging with key stakeholders and building strong relationships to facilitate the achievement of business objectives
Who you are:
- AHPRA or ESSA registered
- Comcare accredited (desirable but not essential)
- Relish the prospect of being a person who is inspired to make an impact to the lives of others
- Experienced in rehabilitation, clinical or occupational health settings
- Exemplary communication skills and the ability to build relationships with a range of people
- Business acumen and the motivation to achieve financial targets
- The successful applicant must currently hold or agree to undertake a pre-employment national criminal check
Konekt is the largest private sector provider of injury management, prevention and workplace health solutions. We provide innovative services and products to meet the needs of wide-ranging clients such as Government, Insurers and Corporate Employers. We are part of APM, a world’s leading mission-driven human services organisation delivering services and programs to enable better lives across 10 countries.
For a confidential discussion about this career opportunity, please contact Simone Wong, Talent Acquisition Business Partner on 0437 124 020 or email your application today via the 'apply for this job' function.
Advertised: AUS Central Standard Time
Apply now Refer a friend