Job no: 496437
Work type: Full Time
Location: Geelong, VIC
Categories: Allied Health, Occupational Rehab, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, WorkCare
Why join the Konekt family?
Everyone's motivations are different but these are the top reasons that our current staff stated:
• A supportive national network of Leaders and mentors across the health profession.
• Konekt offer and promote many different career pathway advancement opportunities internally through to national placements
• Access to online learning and career planning tool to help you develop and grow
• At Konekt we pride ourselves on our ability to positively impact the community by returning individuals back into the workforce. We live and breathe these values everyday!
• A competitive salary, pool car, iPhone and laptop, and the opportunity to purchase extra leave and salary sacrifice
• Learning and development and reward and recognition programs
• Be apart of something bigger! At Konekt we partner with Soldier On, a charity focused on supporting the reintegration of contemporary returning defence force members back into society
What will your role look like?
• You will utilise your specialist knowledge and skills to assist people to return to meaningful engagement in occupations
• You may conduct assessments such as initial needs and vocational assessments.
• Planning, coordinating and monitoring implementation of Konekt programs including complex case management of same and new employer, advocation and job seeking programs, and pre-employment screening
• Self led and results-focused to drive 360 case management within a biopsychosocial model through a risk analysis system to support achievement in safe and durable Return to Work goal.
• maintaining quality and customer care whilst achieving or exceeding targets through a supportive environment.
•Engaging with key stakeholders and building strong relationships to facilitate the achievement of business objectives
Who you are
• AHPRA, ASORC or RCAA registered
• Comcare accredited (desirable but not essential)
• Relish the prospect of being a person who is inspired to make an impact to the lives of others
• Experienced in rehabilitation, clinical or occupational health settings
• Exemplary communication skills and the ability to build relationships with a range of people
• Business acumen and the motivation to achieve financial targets
• The successful applicant must currently hold or agree to undertake a pre-employment national criminal check
At Konekt we have a clear vision of what we want to achieve over the coming years. We're passionate about creating an injury-free workplace by 2025.
With the belief that work is good for all, our purpose is to maximise workforce participation and safety. With a mission to be Number 1 in Care, we know that our values of integrity, personal impact, innovation, customer focus and financial sustainability means that we are well on our way to creating real change for Australian workplaces.
For a confidential discussion on furthering your career with Konekt, please call Mindy Laird, Talent Acquisition Consultant on 0439 083 439 or email your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Apply now Refer a friend