Job no: 496896
Work type: Full Time
Location: Northern, QLD
Categories: Allied Health, Healthcare & Medical, Occupational Rehab, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, WorkCare
Why join the Konekt family?
Everyone's motivations are different, but these are the top reasons that our current staff stated:
- Access to online learning and career planning tools to help you further develop and grow
- Professional development opportunities
- Local recognition programs/social events
- Complimentary Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Corporate Health discount
- Salary Packaging options (Novated lease, salary sacrifice)
- Competitive salary, pool car, iPhone and laptop
- Relocation support offered for the right person
What will your role look like?
- You will utilise your specialist knowledge and skills to assist people to return to meaningful engagement in occupation
- You may conduct assessments such as Initial Needs Assessments , Activities of Daily Living Assessments, Ergonomic Assessments, Pre Employment Medicals, Functional Capacity Evaluations and Worksite Assessments
- Planning, coordinating and monitoring implementation of Konekt programs including complex case management of same and new employer services
- Drive positive return to work outcomes through holistic and timely case management
- Maintaining quality and customer care whilst achieving or exceeding targets through a supportive environment.
- Engaging with key stakeholders and building strong relationships to facilitate the achievement of business objectives
Who you are:
- AHPRA or ESSA registered
- Comcare accredited (desirable but not essential)
- Relish the prospect of being a person who is inspired to make an impact to the lives of others
- Experience in rehabilitation, clinical or occupational health settings
- Exemplary communication skills and the ability to build relationships with a range of people
- Business acumen and the motivation to achieve financial target
- The successful applicant must currently hold or agree to undertake a pre-employment national criminal history check and a working with children check.
At Konekt we pride ourselves on our ability to positively impact the community by returning individuals back into the workforce. We live and breathe these values everyday!
For a confidential discussion on furthering your career with Konekt, please call Mindy Laird, Talent Acquisition on 0439 083 439
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Apply now Refer a friend