Job no: 496942
Work type: Part Time
Location: Adelaide, SA
Categories: Allied Health, Occupational Rehab, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, WorkCare
Why join the Konekt family?
Everyone's motivations are different, but these are the top reasons that our current staff stated
- Access to online learning and career planning tools to help you further develop and grow
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Local recognition programs/social events
- Complimentary Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Corporate Health discount
- Salary Packaging options (Novated lease, salary sacrifice)
- Competitive salary, pool car, iPhone and laptop
- Relocation support offered for the right person!
- We are open to part time or full-time arrangements
What will your role look like?
- You will utilise your specialist knowledge and skills to assist people to return to meaningful engagement in occupation
- You may conduct assessments such as initial needs and vocational assessments.
- Planning, coordinating and monitoring implementation of Konekt programs including complex case management of same and new employer, advocation and job seeking programs, and pre-employment screening
- Self-led and results-focused to drive 360 case management within a biopsychosocial model through a risk analysis system to support achievement in safe and durable Return to Work goal.
- maintaining quality and customer care whilst achieving or exceeding targets through a supportive environment.
- Engaging with key stakeholders and building strong relationships to facilitate the achievement of business objectives
Who you are
- AHPRA, ASORC or RCAA registered
- Comcare accredited (desirable but not essential)
- Relish the prospect of being a person who is inspired to make an impact to the lives of others
- Experienced in rehabilitation, clinical or occupational health settings
- Exemplary communication skills and the ability to build relationships with a range of people
- Business acumen and the motivation to achieve financial target
- Current “working with children check” will be required for each jurisdiction
- The successful applicant must currently hold or agree to undertake a pre-employment national criminal check
At Konekt we have a clear vision of what we want to achieve over the coming years. We're passionate about creating an injury-free workplace by 2025.
With the belief that work is good for all, our purpose is to maximise workforce participation and safety. With a mission to be Number 1 in Care, we know that our values of integrity, personal impact, innovation, customer focus and financial sustainability means that we are well on our way to creating real change for Australian workplaces.
For a confidential discussion on furthering your career with Konekt, please call Mindy Laird, Talent Acquisition Consultant on 0439 083 439
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Apply now Refer a friend