Occupational Rehabilitation - Area Manager, South Australia
Job no: 497102
Work type: Full Time
Location: Adelaide, SA
Categories: Management, Allied Health, Occupational Rehabilitation, Konekt Workcare
At Konekt we have a clear vision of what we want to achieve over the coming years. We’re passionate about creating an injury-free workplace by 2025.
With the belief that work is good for all, our purpose is to maximise workforce participation and safety. With a mission to be Number 1 in Care, we know that our values of integrity, personal impact, innovation, customer focus and financial sustainability means that we are well on our way to creating real change for Australian workplaces.
About the Role:
- Provide results-focused leadership to a multi-disciplinary team of Allied Health Professionals
- Coach and develop top talent to optimise performance and engagement
- Effectively prioritise key business activities (customer, employee, operational, financial) to achieve targets
- Develop and sustain productive customer relationships through prioritisation of customers and their needs.
- Ensure services are timely, accurate and meet legislative, customer SLA and Konekt standards
- A small portfolio of occupational rehabilitation caseload
- Achieve revenue and profit targets whilst managing costs
Who you are:
Why join the Konekt Family?
- Ability to demonstrate people leadership
- Demonstrated success in coaching and developing individuals and influencing teams
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Psychology, Rehabilitation Counselling or a similar field
- Practical knowledge of workers’ compensation legislation and case management, with the ability to drive the team to progress cases
- You will have a demonstrated track record of customer management and development and the ability to drive new sales by acquiring new customers and improving the cross sell performance with existing customers
- Commercial acumen and understanding of key business drivers and the ability to identify trends, critical threats and opportunities, diagnose problems and issues and then recommend appropriate actions dealing with the underlying root causes
- Exceptional organisational skills, confidence in juggling competing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Proven influencing skills and ability to communicate with different levels of management and diverse stakeholder groups
- Energetic, positive and motivated approach
- The successful applicant must currently hold or agree to undertake a pre-employment national criminal check
Everyone’s motivations are different but these are the top reasons that our current staff stated:
- A supportive national network of Leaders and mentors across the health profession.
- Part of part of the APM group, offering you exciting path of professional development into a network of national and international health brands.
- Individualised professional development opportunities driven by you
- Access to a pool car
- Phone and laptop
- Salary packaging options (novated lease, salary sacrifice)
- Local recognition programs and social events
- Relocation support available
For a confidential discussion on furthering your career with Konekt, please call Mindy Laird, National Talent Acquisition Consultant on 0428 561 542
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Apply now Refer a friend