Exercise Physiologist - Melbourne
Job no: 497567
Work type: Full Time, Part Time
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Categories: Healthcare & Medical, Allied Health, WorkCare, Physiotherapy, Occupational Rehabilitation
If you’re an exercise physiologist who is excited by the idea of using your skills to help people recover from injury that is impacting their work capacity, then consider joining Konekt Workcare as a Rehabilitation Consultant in Melbourne.
In this role, you’ll be…
- Working with clients such as Corporates, Insurance Companies, Government Department as well as NDIA and Employment Services
- Conducting assessments such as Initial Needs, Workplace Assessments, Ergonomics and Activities of Daily Living
- Conducting specialist Functional and Pre-Employment Assessments for Corporate customers (including audiometry, spirometry, D&A testing)
- Utilising your specialist knowledge and skills to assist people to return to meaningful engagement in occupations
- Evaluating the treatment and/or rehabilitation needs of workers who have been involved in a work-related or non-work-related injury, or who have experienced an illness causing work incapacity
- Responsible for effective case management to plan, coordinate and monitor your client’s progress toward their return to work goal
- Engaging with key stakeholders and building strong relationships to facilitate the achievement of business objectives.
Why read on?
- You’ll be part of one of Australia’s largest workplace injury prevention providers.
- You’ll help people enjoy the health benefits of work, and support individuals and organisations achieve their potential.
- You’ll work with variety of industries, including government, mining, retail, emergency services, manufacturing, transport, security, hospitality and labour hire.
- Konekt Workcare are part of the APM group, offering you exciting path of professional development into a network of national and international health brands.
When you join our team, we look forward to offering you:
FLEXIBLE WORKING AND VARIETY
Spend some time in the office, visiting worksites, attending medical appointments with your clients and a whole lot more. No two days are ever the same here.
CAREER PROGRESSION LIKE NO OTHER
Take the lead in your growth and development with opportunities for learning, coaching and mentoring. As part of the global APM Group your career progression can stretch as far as your imagination can take you.
Other great benefits include pool car, iPhone and laptop, and the opportunity to purchase extra leave and salary sacrifice.
Thinking about applying? Here's what we're looking for:
- Professional registration with AHPRA or ESSA
- Comcare accredited (desirable but not essential)
- A variety of levels of experience from graduate to senior levels
- Exemplary communication skills and the ability to build relationships with a range of people
- A motivation to achieve targets and be business-savvy
- A current Working With Children Check
- Open to having a pre-employment national criminal check carried out prior to employment
READY TO JOIN?
Apply today to fast-track your application or call Mindy Laird on 0439 561 542 to find out more.
We're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity
We welcome all people to join our team, including people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, living with disability, all gender identities, LGBTQIA+, people of any socioeconomic status, of any age, race, national origin or ethnicity. We believe each person’s uniqueness makes us even better at the work we do.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Apply now Refer a friend